- Social9 is specifically designed to reach mass audience by utilizing the power of social media.
- The entire platform is built in such a way that with the most minimal setup you can start engaging your site visitors and get a detailed analytics on their behaviour, conversion rate, and trends on the social media.
- The platform contains a number of social providers and very customizable design that should be an apt fit for your site. You just have to change it in the platform with real-time visualization and we'll do all the heavy-lifting!
First things first, you need a Social9 account to get started!
- Login/Register to social9.com by using standard email/password or from the list of available social providers.
- The dashboard section contains all your created widgets. A widget basically contains the social provider buttons to be displayed in your site/section of the site which is totally customizable. Let's dive-in to the details.
- Click on the New Widget button to create a new widget. You'll be redirected to the widget type selection screen. Select from any of the available style and click on the Configure the Widget button (It can be changed later).
The editor is where you configure/design your widget. It has 5 sections curated specifically for relevant configuration details. Alongside you'll find a real-time preview section.
The basic tab contains all the required configurations such as
- A unique widget name
- Container Selector (only for inline widget)
- Default social button styles (only for inline widget)
The design tab contains all of the widget theme customization.
This section is not accessible when Default Provider Style is being used.